• General Meetings are held in Sydney on the fourth Wednesday of each month, at the Veteran Car Club of Australia premises at 134 Queens Road, Five Dock. The meetings start at 8 pm, and usually consist of a general business meeting followed by a guest speaker or other appropriate entertainment, plus, of course, interesting exchanges of technical ideas and advice. The Club Library and Club Shop are regular features of our monthly meetings. A light supper is usually served after the meeting.
• If the words Invitation Event precede the details in an item, it means the club has been invited but will not be attending as a group. You should contact the person indicated and make your own arrangements to attend.
• If the words Invitation Event do not precede the details in an item it means the club will be attending as a group and you should contact the ROC club person indicated to arrange attendance.
• Owing to the current coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, all general meetings and events have been cancelled until further notice.
• All meetings and events will be re-listed when it is deemed safe to attend.
• Watch this space for updates.
• Current advice at the beginning of April 2020 is that the lockdown and restriction of movements in New South Wales will last for 90 days.
Friday to Monday, 23 to 26 October 2020 | Rove 2020
• Location | Fleurieu Peninsula, Centred in Victor Harbor, South Australia
• Host Club | Rover Car Club of South Australia Inc.
• Download | Rove 2020 3rd Update Newsletter March 2020 PDF
• Download | Rove 2020 Application Form 3 Revised PDF
• The duration of this event for HVS purposes is Tuesday 20 October to Thursday 29 October 2020.
Events Page Updated: Friday 3 April 2020, 8:00 am