Guidelines for Advertisers
The Rover Owners’ Club (ROC) acts as a route for advertisers to list cars and parts for sale. The ROC is not involved in any transaction between buyers and sellers. The ROC has no control over the quality or safety of the items advertised, the accuracy of the advertisements, the ability of owners to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. The advertisement details are based on information supplied by the advertiser and are presented in good faith. While every effort is made to be accurate, we give no undertaking that the details are correct. All advertisements for vehicles must include the registration number and/or if unregistered, the VIN/chassis number of the vehicle. Advertisements not following these guidelines may not be published.
• Requests for advertisements can be submitted to the Webmaster by email: [email protected]
• All advertisement listings are free, no charge
• Scroll down for current listings.
• Note: See the Spare Parts page for Rover spares
FOR SALE | 1984 ROVER 3500SE FIVE-SPEED MANUAL
• 1984 Rover 3500SE 5-Speed Manual
It was previously a one family-owned car until I purchased it a couple of years ago.
It has only traveled 125,000 Km.
I have had the woodwork professionally restored, but other than that the trim is original and in very good condition.
Four new tyres new tyres.
Beautiful to drive.
• VIN | SARRRMWV7CM325210
• Engine No. | 20A00200
• On Historic Plates, not transferable.
• Car is located in Cherrybrook, NSW
• Price on application
• Contact | Warren McEwen | Mobile | 0418 695 503
Email | [email protected]
FOR SALE | 2001 ROVER R40 75 CONNOISSEUR
• 2001 Rover R40 75 Connoisseur
Current owner has owned this vehicle since April 2014.
All original and in roadworthy condition.
Receipts for all mechanical repairs etc available on request.
Mileage | 221,000 km
Colour: dark blue
Camshaft timing belt replaced May 2021, together with new water pump.
Vehicle is registered to July 2022.
• Price | asking $3,500 ono
• Contact Phil Bourke | m | 0405 670 007
e | [email protected]
FOR SALE | 2003 ROVER R40 75 CLUB
• 2003 Rover R40 75 Club
Boot lid & front and rear bumper need repainting.
Engine overheated and is now partially dismantled.
Interior in good condition.
• Plate No. NXF 07X, registered until April 2022.
Car is located at Tahmoor, NSW.
•Price | asking $3,000 negotiable.
• Contact | John Summerfield | m | 0490 669 028
e | [email protected]