For Sale and Wanted Ads
The Rover Owners Club Inc. Classifieds only acts as a venue for sellers to list cars and parts and buyers to purchase cars and parts. We are not involved in any transaction between buyers and sellers. We have no control over the quality, or safety of the items advertised, the accuracy of the ads, the ability of owners to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. The advertisement details are based on information supplied by the advertiser and are presented in good faith. While every effort is made to be accurate, we give no undertaking that the details are correct.
Please Note: The Motor Car Trader Regulation 1998 – Regulation 22(4) provides that the following information must be included in every advertisement for the private sale of used cars:
• Cash Price of Vehicle;
• If registered, the registration number;
• If unregistered, the engine number;
• For cars with Club Registration the engine number must be shown and not the Club Registration Number.
• All Advertisement Listings: Free, no charge
• Scroll down for current listings.
• Additional Classifieds information can be found in the current issue of RoverNET, click here | RoverNET
FOR SALE | 2004 ROVER 75 CDTi CONNOISSEUR
Having taken on the late Nick Munting’s immaculate low km gold sedan, I have now run out of garage space and must regretfully offer my rare Diesel Tourer for sale:
• 2005 delivered Rover 75 facelift Connoisseur Diesel Tourer.
Unfaded Royal Blue, lovely interior, multiple Display Day awards.
Reliable BMW 2 litre economical Diesel engine ( with a timing chain, no cambelts to change!)
172,000 kms, oil changes every 10,000 km.
4 near new Pirellis on uncurbed factory alloys.
All books and brochures.
NSW reg. NXI 85X to end of April 2018.
The perfect practical everyday Rover.
• Price | Around $8000 to club member, (more outside!)
• Contact | Please call Dudley on Mobile 0499-842454
FOR SALE | 1973 ROVER 3500S P6B
Well sorted & reliable as an everyday drive.
Statements available for all work done.
Now on club plates.
Engine No: 48502797C
Asking $10,000 Negotiable
Garaged at Arcadia, Sydney
Financial difficulty forces me to take this decision.
• Contact | Greg Jones | phone | 02 9655 1500
email | [email protected]
FOR SALE | 1972 ROVER 3500S
• 1972 ROVER 3500S
This is a privately imported British police pack vehicle (but never used by police), rescued from Adelaide in 2006 and restored by Denis Barr in Sydney including new paint and upholstery.
I have owned this car since 2008 and in that time have done the following major work along with other minor repairs to keep the vehicle in good order:
April 2014 Engine rebuilt including mild cam and unleaded petrol conversion, replaced radiator, rebuilt distributor at a cost of $7869 (at 58788km)
March 2009 Suspension replaced by Pedders at a cost of $2005 (at 56520km)
Sept 2008 Rebuilt gearbox and clutch, carburettors overhauled at a cost of $4926 (at 56309km)
I have all the receipts for the work done.
Current odometer reading in 60136km and it is on full NSW registration until August.
In addition, this car has the boot mounted spare wheel kit, towbar, Hella fog lamps wired through the headlamp switch, Cibie Z beam halogen headlights, roofracks and Clarion CD stereo.
Spare parts include reproduction front mudflaps, brand new heater matrix.
My leukaemia, my wife’s small business and our disinterested children have conspired to keep this car in the garage, so it’s time to sell. My loss is your gain.
• Asking price $13,000 (remember it has a fully rebuilt motor that’s only done 1400km)
• Registration: BCN 13J – twelve months full registration
Located at Raymond Terrace.
• Contact | Brett Williams | Mobile | 0407 921 386
FOR SALE – ROVER PARTS
Large selection of Rover P3, P4, P5, P6, SD1 & 400/800 Series Parts
• Large selection of P3, P4, P5, P6, SD1 and 400/800 Series parts including panels, trim, and mechanical.
Engines and auto gearboxes also available. Too much to list. Am trying to reduce my holdings and figure some of this stuff may be better off in other people’s sheds, or better still, used for renovating your car!
Items are located near Queanbeyan (Canberra region).
• Contact | Chris | mobile | 0413 996 481
email | [email protected]